Features of Enterprise Edition
Headwind MDM Enterprise includes all features of the Community edition and more:
- Protection against opening mobile device settings
- Protection against running unwanted applications
- Running the mobile device in kiosk mode
- Delivery of photos from mobile devices to the server
- Collecting the detailed information about the mobile device
- History of mobile device parameters
- Remote reset of devices to factory settings
- Remote reboot and lock
- Bulk device setup using Excel lists
- Viewing device locations on map
- Cloud hosting*
- Installation and deployment services
- Premium technical support
- Discounts for custom plugin development
The Professional edition has the same features as the Enterprise edition. The only difference is that the Professional edition limits the number of devices the company can connect.
*Enterprise version includes cloud hosting of max 300 devices within 1 year. To renew the cloud hosting for next years, you must purchase an extended support. Cloud hosting of more devices could be discussed with our managers. The number of connected devices on your premises is not limited.
Headwind MDM Enterprise server is delivered as an open-source software (the code is provided to customers only).
The mobile application for the Professional edition isn’t open-source because it contains the protection and licensing code.