Features of Enterprise Package
Headwind MDM Enterprise includes all features of the Community package and more:
- Protection against opening mobile device settings
- Protection against running unwanted applications
- Running the mobile device in kiosk mode
- Delivery of photos from mobile devices to the server
- Collecting the detailed information about the mobile device
- History of mobile device parameters
- Remote reset of devices to factory settings
- Remote reboot and lock
- Unattended remote control and screen view*
- Bulk device setup using Excel lists
- Viewing device locations on map
- Support of Knox Mobile Enrollment
- URL filtering and ad blocking*
- Call filtering (Samsung Knox devices)
- Cloud hosting**
- Installation and deployment services
- Premium technical support
The Cloud and Premium packages has the same features as the Enterprise edition. The Cloud package is running on our server and limits the number of devices the company can connect. The Premium package doesn’t include source code and is limited to one domain.
*Remote access and URL filtering are available for the additional cost, see the pricing page for details.
**Enterprise version includes cloud hosting of max 300 devices within 1 year. To renew the cloud hosting for next years, you must purchase an extended support. Cloud hosting of more devices could be discussed with our managers. The number of connected devices on your premises is not limited.
Headwind MDM Enterprise server and all mobile applications are delivered as an open source software (the code is provided to customers only).
Notice: Admin panel of the cloud package is hosted on our cloud server, so the customers purchasing the Cloud package are provided only with the mobile application source code (requested on demand).