What’s this and how does it work?
If your company employs mobile workers using Android tablets or smartphones, this corporate mobile device management (MDM) software is probably exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Headwind MDM is a “corporate shell” for your company’s Android devices, a useful and necessary tool for an IT managers or system administrators.
1 Environment setup
The system administrator sets up the mobile apps required for the work
2 Device enrollment
The user scans the QR code provided by the administrator, and the mobile device is automatically configured
3 Employee usage
The usage of the mobile device is limited only to required apps.
- Keep your clients’ corporate apps up-to-date
- Easy debugging and user feedback
- Bulk configuration of mobile apps
- Integration of your apps with Headwind MDM
- Development of your own plugins
Spare your resources!
Headwind MDM optimizes employee work hours!
Each managed device may save up to 4 – 6 user hours and 1 – 2 IT manager hours per month.
100 managed devices =
up to 800 saved hours per month!
- More efficient workflow
- No conflicts with IT managers
- Higher employee loyalty
Why Headwind MDM?
Headwind MDM (including the enterprise control panel) is an open source product available on GitHub.
• On-premises and cloud solutions
The software can be installed and run on your premises. Cloud solution is also available.
• Fast work
The Android launcher is optimized for speed and never slows down the user’s work
Data are transferred through HTTPS protocol, no third-party access to data
Benefits of Enterprise Version
- Restriction of mobile user’s rights
- Plugins: images, location, device info and more
- Kiosk mode: run your devices in single-task mode
- Premium support and free setup of the on-premises solution
- Discounts for custom development
Any more questions? We’re happy to assist you. Please contact us for details!