What’s this and how does it work?
If your company employs mobile workers using Android tablets or smartphones, this corporate mobile device management (MDM) software is probably exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Headwind MDM is a “corporate shell” for your company’s Android devices, a useful and necessary tool for an IT managers or system administrators.
1 Environment setup
System administrator sets up mobile apps required for work
2 Device enrollment
User scans the QR code provided by the administrator, and the mobile device is automatically configured
3 Usage by staff
Usage of the mobile device is restricted to required apps only.
- Keep your clients’ corporate apps up-to-date
- Easy debugging and user feedback
- Bulk configuration of mobile apps
- Integration of your apps with Headwind MDM
- Development of your own plugins
Spare your resources!
Headwind MDM optimizes employee work hours!
Each managed device may save up to 4 – 6 user hours and 1 – 2 IT manager hours per month.
100 managed devices =
up to 800 saved hours per month!
- More efficient workflow
- No conflicts with IT managers
- Higher employee loyalty
Why Headwind MDM?
Headwind MDM (including the enterprise control panel) is an open source product available on GitHub
• On-premise work
The software can run on your premises, even without Internet connection (LAN or VPN)
• Fast work
The Android launcher is optimized for speed and never slows down the user’s work
Data are transferred through HTTPS protocol, no third-party access to data
Benefits of Enterprise Version
- Restriction of mobile user’s rights
- Plugins: images, location, device info and more
- Kiosk mode: run your devices in single-task mode
- Lost devices management: reset and lock
- Premium support and free setup of the on-premises solution
- Discounts for custom development
Any more questions? We’re happy to assist you. Please contact us for details!