A Powerful Open Source Platform to Manage your Enterprise Android Devices
- Quick and Easy to Install “Out of the Box”
- Compatible with Most Android Devices
- Manages Devices in Closed Private Networks
- Premium: All Must-Have MDM Features
What’s this and how does it work?
Scaling of your business requires proper management. The MDM software is a smart manager of your enterprise tablets, smartphones, kiosks, and digital signage systems. It’s particularly useful to manage unattended devices, replacing hours of maintenance work by a few mouse clicks!
• Group-based policy management forces hundreds of devices to work in the same way, thus making business processes clearer and easier.
• Device status control makes it easy to find problems with enterprise devices and take actions to fix them in a timely manner.
• Remote support simplifies the IT manager’s work to resolve issues and correct faults.
1 Profile setup
System administrator configures the work profile (apps and services)
2 Device enrollment
Devices are promptly configured by QR code scanning, no advanced IT skill is required
3 Usage by staff
Managed mobile device can be used for business purposes only
- Keep your apps up-to-date
- Collect logs on the server
- Configure your apps in the web panel
- Integrate your app with Headwind MDM and get enhanced permissions
- Develop your own MDM plugins
- Manage and track your enterprise mobile devices
- Deploy and update apps for work remotely
- Retrieve debugging info in the web panel
- Configure group policies on mobile devices
- Control the device status and location